S4 is a Chick Magnet

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
But it's a good thread. It's on 2 days and has 2447 views.
One would think we were talking about an upcoming software upgrade.
:)

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
APPLEBEES, TGIFs, and other restaurants have been victim to the IR blaster and my making everyone watch TV Land.

Posted via Android Central App

My personal favorite is at Cineplex. Their (overpriced) Menu is on LG LCD's and picture last Saturday night when Man of Steel came out (amazing, saw it twice!) shutting off and management running around. LOL

chicagocouch

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I turned off my air gestures and smart screen 'cause they started to annoy me... Guess I'll have to turn them on again! Jeez...I just figured out, today, how to add all that crap to my notification bar...on accident!! Ha ha..and I'm a complete phone geek who usually figures out the phone on day 1. But, I've only had it 5 days so.... And work and sleep cut into my play time!!!

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
could i use the remote to turn off a girl when she is talking about pointless stuff. and would cases mess with the ir sensor, i plan on getting otter box defender

- - - Updated - - -

could i use the remote to turn off a girl when she is talking about pointless stuff. and would cases mess with the ir sensor, i plan on getting otter box defender

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely, that is the main purpose of an IR blaster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae