One week later.....

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I sold my old Razr Maxx on Craigslist to a guy who had an iPhone 5 and was sick of his iPhone and was putting it up for sale on Ebay. He said it's funny how the tables have turned. A few years ago he had an Android and everyone at his table laughed at him. Now, they look around and if anyone sees people, especially young people, with an iPhone, they sorta laugh. Call em old. lol.
My salesman at BBuy the other day had an iPhone and his girlfriend walked up and said she felt sorry for him. She had an S4 like mine. HE said he wanted to trade out of his iphone but his contract wasn't ready.
BBuy had a HUGE, 3-4X the Apple section, devoted to Samsung products with people all in it. The Apple cart had maybe 2 roaming around.
My office mate is looking to move outta her iPhone to an S4.
i have a buddy moving outta Apple to S4.
These are just in my lil world.
I wouldn't buy Apple stock right now.

Drnyallstar19

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Good to hear this. I'm actually a current iPhone 4s user. Ordered my S4 on thursday. Should be coming in tomorrow. I've been debating a move to android for a while and liked the S4. Finally made the jump with the awesome 50% off online deal ATT was running.

I actually had a HTC Evo way back in the Gingerbread days. Honestly I hated it. I've always liked my iPhone 4s but the one thing I did miss about android was the openness of the OS. None of this having to do everything through iTunes. So after reading up on Android and seeing that it has improved a lot since Ice Cream Sandwich I had wondered if I should try it again.

So I'm anxiously waiting for my new phone. Hopefully my experience goes as well as the OP.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Good to hear this. I'm actually a current iPhone 4s user. Ordered my S4 on thursday. Should be coming in tomorrow. I've been debating a move to android for a while and liked the S4. Finally made the jump with the awesome 50% off online deal ATT was running.

I actually had a HTC Evo way back in the Gingerbread days. Honestly I hated it. I've always liked my iPhone 4s but the one thing I did miss about android was the openness of the OS. None of this having to do everything through iTunes. So after reading up on Android and seeing that it has improved a lot since Ice Cream Sandwich I had wondered if I should try it again.

So I'm anxiously waiting for my new phone. Hopefully my experience goes as well as the OP.

The whole platform has been somewhat streamlined since ICS. Let us know about your experience with the device.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Tab 2 far, far away on AC forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463