Hey guys, I have a question.

I own a GS4 i9500 which is the octa international version. I downloaded Dead Trigger and started it up but I noticed that the graphics weren't maximise, in fact i checked the settings and it was in low. I changed it to high and the difference were outstanding and I didn't notic any performance issues, everything ran smooth and lag free. I went back to settings of Dead Trigger and pressed the 'Auto Detect' for graphics and it immediately changed it to low.

Why does Dead Trigger auto detect my device as a low performer? Changing it to high didn't change performance at all and everything is smooth and lag free. I also have 4xMSAA enabled in the developers option to make 3d games just a bit prettier.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
    06-21-2013 07:09 AM
    Hey guys, I have a question.

I own a GS4 i9500 which is the octa international version. I downloaded Dead Trigger and started it up but I noticed that the graphics weren't maximise, in fact i checked the settings and it was in low. I changed it to high and the difference were outstanding and I didn't notic any performance issues, everything ran smooth and lag free. I went back to settings of Dead Trigger and pressed the 'Auto Detect' for graphics and it immediately changed it to low.

Why does Dead Trigger auto detect my device as a low performer? Changing it to high didn't change performance at all and everything is smooth and lag free. I also have 4xMSAA enabled in the developers option to make 3d games just a bit prettier.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
    Chances are that they haven't optimized their game to detect the octa gpu yet. As a protection whenever they don't recognize a gpu/cpu, it automatically downgrades to the lowest settings.
    Marck527 likes this.
    06-21-2013 07:33 AM