Hello Everyone, I just recently got my International Galaxy S4 I9500 and officially became an Android user. So far, I absolutely LOVE the phone. I do, however, have a couple of questions that I would like someone to help me with, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me through these issues

1. I have inserted my 64GB SD card into my phone and I want to place all my music from my PC to the SD card. How can I do that?

2. My Air Gestures don't seem to be working..yet. Is there a trick to getting it to work?

3. When I received my phone, I inserted the battery and powered it on. I used it for 10 mins max and then went to charge it. Is this OK? It mentioned in the manual that it needed to be charged first but I read that later so I'm a little worried.

4. Is it possible to, after transferring all my files (Music, movies, apps etc.) to my sd card, upload it to cloud? If so, how?

5. I heard that there was an update that came up that fixed the purple smearing issue. My phone has the smearing issue but it says phone is up to date? Am I missing something? My phone is the International I9500 Galaxy S4 if that helps.

6. I have plugged my S4 to my PC via USB. Is it safe to just unplug the USB or do you have to manually go to a certain place and find an option that says "Safely remove"?

7. Should I turn my phone completely off at night when I go to sleep or is it better to leave it on? (I don't mean leave it on charger, I mean just not powering it off)

That's all! I'm looking forward to the replies! Thanks!
    06-21-2013 05:54 PM
    I can answer a couple of your questions.

1. Just plug in your phone to yout PC and go to my computer , your phone should be there and copy your music to 'card'.

3. As far that I know that's fine.

I also want to know the answer for #5.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
    06-21-2013 06:02 PM
    Hmm... 400+ views but only 1 reply? There has got to be people that know the answer to those questions! Help me out!
    06-22-2013 10:27 AM
    1. Connect the phone via the usb cable to your pc and you can copy the music files and others directly into it. Or else you can use a micro sd adapter to you it in the adapter port in pc/laptop nad then, after copying the files, insert it back to the phone.

2. After I purchased I also faced similar problem(my innocence i suppose). Go to settings(double finger swipe)-- long press on air gesture-- switch "on" the individual gestures. Also it gives option for trying it out.

3. I prety much did the same. Don't suppose that's an issue.

4. Haven't activated the cloud as of yet but am sure that can be done, or else what will be the source from where you can upload the files!

5. Mine is also the International version and has the smear issue. No updates as of yet to fix it. Download Screen Adjuster from Google Play-- set the red green and blue levels to either +5 or +14. This solves the smear issue.

6. Won't create any problem I think.

7. I never switch it off at any time. Personal choice though.
    08-14-2013 06:59 AM
    as to number 7 i plug mine in to charge when i go to bed when i wake up i unplug it
    no probs
    08-14-2013 07:27 AM
    Let your battery discharge to 1% and then let it charge it to 100% one time now and every so often.

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome S4!
    ench18 likes this.
    08-14-2013 09:48 AM
    Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    08-14-2013 11:17 AM