droid n000b question - music player ?

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
sorry if this has been asked a million times. thought i was getting to grips with the phone after jumping from iphone5 then this happend this morning ,

i downloaded music via utorrent and as you can see in my files the track names and artists are there -
2013-06-22110619.png

yet when i flip over to the player in one of my desktop screens it shows as track 1 track 2 etc? i am using the same stock player as the logo in the files pic
2013-06-22110636.png

am i missing something very simple here?
any help or tips greatly appreciated

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
sorry if this has been asked a million times. thought i was getting to grips with the phone after jumping from iphone5 then this happend this morning ,

i downloaded music via utorrent and as you can see in my files the track names and artists are there -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/d3ava/2013-06-22110619.png

yet when i flip over to the player in one of my desktop screens it shows as track 1 track 2 etc? i am using the same stock player as the logo in the files pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/d3ava/2013-06-22110636.png

am i missing something very simple here?
any help or tips greatly appreciated

Those songs are missing IDV3 tags (they hold info for audio files such as Artist, Album Title, Song Title, contributing artists, composers, track number, year, genre, etc. They also hold tags for any image files as the album cover if available)

You'll need to add the tags via an audio tag editor app on Android, explorer's properties editor on windows or use software that edits audio tags such as MP3Tag.

BTW, nice songs you got there. ;)

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the info is there any apps could recommend that would sort this out?

i tried mp3 edit and its managed about half but still showing the other half as track 1 track 2 etc any paid apps that maybe worth while using that would work the whole lot?