Hello,

I just received the Galaxy S4 and I noticed now that some birthdays that are on my facebook calendar on my PC aren't showing up on my phone. I tried syncing all of the calendars and contacts I can find, and the birthdays still aren't showing up. Is anyone else having this problem? and have they found a solution?
    Kate Gibson likes this.
    06-23-2013 12:15 AM
    Just discovered the same thing today only in my case it's none of the birthdays from either FaceBook or Google Contacts are listed in the contacts on the phone. In fact I can't even add a field for this. They do show up in Calendar, the ones from FB anyhow.
    10-04-2013 06:11 PM
    Just discovered the same thing today only in my case it's none of the birthdays from either FaceBook or Google Contacts are listed in the contacts on the phone. In fact I can't even add a field for this. They do show up in Calendar, the ones from FB anyhow.
    Something happened at one point and people had to remove the "Contacts' Birthdays and events" calendar from Google for a minute, let it sync, and then add it back. Give that a try. I don't know why the ability to add the birthday field to a contact. "Add another field -> Events -> Birthday" works for me.
    10-04-2013 11:41 PM