Everytime I set my alarm it defaults to a 'may flower' sound. I have to manually change the tone I want. Is there a way to change the default alarm tone?
    06-24-2013 10:43 AM
    I use an app called Zedge and set my alarm ring tone from there.

My beef with the alarm is that I under no circumstances want an alarm to repeat on any time of the week. My schedule is unique and don't set one the same time every day. A few times my alarm hasn't gone off because I didn't have the day selected correctly (even though the app said alarm set in 8 hours, which is when I needed it to go off). So far the alarm app is my biggest gripe. I know I could download another, but would like the stock one to be better.
    06-24-2013 10:52 AM
    I use an app called Zedge and set my alarm ring tone from there.

My beef with the alarm is that I under no circumstances want an alarm to repeat on any time of the week. My schedule is unique and don't set one the same time every day. A few times my alarm hasn't gone off because I didn't have the day selected correctly (even though the app said alarm set in 8 hours, which is when I needed it to go off). So far the alarm app is my biggest gripe. I know I could download another, but would like the stock one to be better.
    OK good to know that I'm not alone on this. I was in disbelief at this being the default behavior. I guess I'm in-search of a clock to download ..
    06-24-2013 11:44 AM
    I highly recommend Alarm Clock Xtreme: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ck.xtreme.free

It gives you a ton of options of what to play as your alarm. I set mine up to randomly play a Beatles song every morning.
    06-24-2013 12:32 PM
    Thanks for all the apps but just need to fix to change the tone. I'm happy with the simple clock.
    06-24-2013 01:04 PM