Call volume keeps changing!!

Markie2210

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Can anybody help me please???
Every time I phone somebody on my Galaxy S4 the call/phone volume goes to default and I have to manually use the side toggle/rocker to increase it to full volume. I have a hearing disability and it is a huge pain having to manually use the rocker each and every time I make a call as the volume keeps going to default / Half way. any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
It's probably something to do with the volume settings which gives you 4 different sliders. Every time I set my slider preference it seems to change on it's own. I wish I knew what the issue is.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I can't comment for how it acts on the S4 but if it was like my S3 I noticed mine would do this.. I found only one fix and I'm not sure why it worked but it did.

Call someone since you must be in a call... Then pull the phone away from your face so the screen lights up... Then use the volume rocker to set that volume where you want (the volume slider should pop up of course)... Wait for the volume slider to disappear.. Then you can put the phone to your face and talk like normal. The volume should have saved. To ensure hang up and call the person back.

As I said.. I know it sounds odd but on my S3 if I ever changed the volume during a call I always had to ensure the screen was on, change it, and then wait for the volume slider to disappear (3-5 seconds) before putting the phone to my face or hanging up... Then calls after that kept that volume.

Hope this helps! :).

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae