Like most of you since I got my S4 I have been searching for the best carrying solution. I fell in love with the Samsung OEM protective plus cases. Problem was I do not like carrying my device in my pocket. Every leather holster I tried was either poorly made or died the rubber surrounding my case. At last I have finally found the best solution. I am now using the protective plus case with a holster from a Seidio Surface case. This is by far the best carrying solution IMO.
    Attached Thumbnails Best S4 Holster and Case Combo-photo-6-24-13-1.46-pm-2.jpg   Best S4 Holster and Case Combo-photo-6-24-13-1.46-pm.jpg  
    06-24-2013 12:48 PM
    Like most of you since I got my S4 I have been searching for the best carrying solution. I fell in love with the Samsung OEM protective plus cases. Problem was I do not like carrying my device in my pocket. Every leather holster I tried was either poorly made or died the rubber surrounding my case. At last I have finally found the best solution. I am now using the protective plus case with a holster from a Seidio Surface case. This is by far the best carrying solution IMO.
    I am using the same set up. Even the same color protective case + ! I also have the surface case which works well too but I like the one piece of the Samsung case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
    06-24-2013 01:20 PM
    Awesome. I have some other colors coming. Used the 50% samsung coupon that I got for registering my device with them. Have you noticed any wear on the case from putting it in and out of the holster?
    06-24-2013 01:26 PM
    i like that belt clip n i rather use one them than a leather case... may i ask where u got it n how much?
    06-24-2013 08:28 PM