Hello everyone,

I am pretty active over on WP Central. However I am coming here because I have a sort of dilemma. I am currently the owner of a Lumia 920 windows phone from AT&T over the past week I have gone through 3 of these phones. Each one I received from AT&T had a different issue, and my current phone has a blown speaker -_- They ordered my a new Lumia 920 however now they are telling me that the phone is back ordered and may take as many as 7 days to come in to then ship out [possibly].

I contacted AT&T again this morning and was given a huge discount on my monthly bill and was also given the option to upgrade early, they have offered the S4 for an even deeper discount which does sound good. Now I loved my Lumia 920, however after going through so many of them perhaps the universe is telling to seek another device.

I've only had one android phone (HTC Amaze 4g) it was a decent piece of hardware but the OS felt rather sluggish. My girlfriend currently has the Galaxy S3, and tbh it feels like a rather cheap phone, and it can be extremely slow, though I always find myself wanting apps she can get :P

How is the S4 in comparison to the S3? Personally I can be a huge MS fanboy at times (have a surface, 360, getting an xbox one) :P however the S4 has the Smartglass app, so I shouldn't be loosing out much. Do you all think it would be worth it going to the S4 from the Lumia 920? (I know kind of funny asking that here) but I'm sure responses can be objective :P

Sorry for the length of this post, but I want to contact AT&T again while the notes are still fresh in their system.
    06-25-2013 11:26 AM
    have you considered getting HTC One? Its a really good phone.
    06-25-2013 11:38 AM
    I was looking at the HTC One also, I like the form of that phone, I am a bit more impressed with the S4s picture quality, specially coming from the Lumia 920. Been taking a lot of trips down to Disney lately, so it helps having that nice quality for pictures The HTC One is pretty slick though, you currently have this phone?
    06-25-2013 11:50 AM
    I was looking at the HTC One also, I like the form of that phone, I am a bit more impressed with the S4s picture quality, specially coming from the Lumia 920. Been taking a lot of trips down to Disney lately, so it helps having that nice quality for pictures The HTC One is pretty slick though, you currently have this phone?
    The S4 can take better photos in more light but honestly... Either phone is great. I went with the HTC One just to have something different (previous phone was a S3) but I have plenty of friends with the S4 so I've played with both and really can't hate on either one. You just can't go wrong .

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    06-25-2013 12:25 PM
    The S4 can take better photos in more light but honestly... Either phone is great. I went with the HTC One just to have something different (previous phone was a S3) but I have plenty of friends with the S4 so I've played with both and really can't hate on either one. You just can't go wrong .

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Thanks man! appreciate the friendly response. I have a lot of friends with the S4, and almost all my co workers have been getting lately, but they all seem super happy with it. Will prolly make the switch over, and because I have my surface and windows 8 PC, I'm not loosing out too much with that ecosystem
    06-25-2013 01:20 PM