Visual Voicemail password/setup - S4 keeps forgetting it.

ryd0g

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

For some reason, every time I want to access Visual Voicemail, it asks me for the password again, then syncs up with Verizon for validation - and goes through the process of setting up visual voicemail for the first time.

Anyone else having that issue, or had it and found a fix? Get's annoying to set it up again everytime I want to playback a voicemail!

Thanks guys.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

For some reason, every time I want to access Visual Voicemail, it asks me for the password again, then syncs up with Verizon for validation - and goes through the process of setting up visual voicemail for the first time.

Anyone else having that issue, or had it and found a fix? Get's annoying to set it up again everytime I want to playback a voicemail!

Thanks guys.

Just double check with Verizon and make sure your visual voicemail is setup properly.

dch176

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

Thanks guys.

I've had the same problem. The voicemail app just periodically forgets my password and/or logs me out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca