Hi guys,

For some reason, every time I want to access Visual Voicemail, it asks me for the password again, then syncs up with Verizon for validation - and goes through the process of setting up visual voicemail for the first time.

Anyone else having that issue, or had it and found a fix? Get's annoying to set it up again everytime I want to playback a voicemail!

Thanks guys.
    06-25-2013 12:04 PM
    Hi guys,

For some reason, every time I want to access Visual Voicemail, it asks me for the password again, then syncs up with Verizon for validation - and goes through the process of setting up visual voicemail for the first time.

Anyone else having that issue, or had it and found a fix? Get's annoying to set it up again everytime I want to playback a voicemail!

Thanks guys.
    Just double check with Verizon and make sure your visual voicemail is setup properly.
    06-25-2013 12:11 PM
    Hi guys,

Thanks guys.
    I've had the same problem. The voicemail app just periodically forgets my password and/or logs me out.
    06-27-2013 10:26 AM