most addictive game?

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Man I used to game on my phone a lot...

Beach Buggy Blitz is taking my time away. Very good graphics -- simple but solid gameplay.
Get the Rock Stomper to get most coins.

Despicable Me: Minion Run if you like running games. I don't but this one is decent.
Bejeweled Blitz I think is better than Candy Crush. Though I don't like this genre of games too much either.
N64 Simulator for those that dare go back in the past. Back when there was a dev who had an N64 emulator I played all of Super Mario 64 and got all 120 stars. Man was that addicting.

Any games that are freemium -- are usually bad. Paying to play more is such a ripoff.

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
The Room is awesome I agree, but also short. You'll definitely enjoy it while it lasts if you like puzzle games, though. Two more suggestions...

Rayman Jungle Run - I picked it up when it was on sale for a buck, but it's still an awesome game for $3. It's a running platformer, meaning all you control is jumping/flying/etc and the game controls direction (and speed, for the most part). Beautiful graphics, fun music, simple controls, and a sense of humor.

DragonVale - If you're the collecting type, this one will occupy you for months or longer. Like Simpsons Tapped Out, this is a long-term investment game unless you want to dump tons of cash. On the plus side, it also means you can pick it up for five minutes and then leave it for six hours, and it will reward you.

And then of course there's Minecraft.

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
used to be simpsons tapped out but then uninstalled once they couldnt refund me for charging me on in game purchase that i never received. ea really sucks

current games that got me hooked are drgaon story (seems a bit childish but there are so many dragons!!! lol)
radiant defense and robotek (2 diff games by same dev; hexage ltd) reallllllly underrated games, very fun

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
used to be simpsons tapped out but then uninstalled once they couldnt refund me for charging me on in game purchase that i never received. ea really sucks

current games that got me hooked are drgaon story (seems a bit childish but there are so many dragons!!! lol)
radiant defense and robotek (2 diff games by same dev; hexage ltd) reallllllly underrated games, very fun

That radiant defense game is a lot of fun l. It looks good too. Haven't tried the other one by that publisher but excited to now.

Posted via Android Central App

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I don't play a lot of games on my phone but my kids got me into Jetpack Joyride and it is pretty addicting. There are not a lot of levels and basically it's just the tasks that change. But it is still a blast. I have beaten the game ten times but still keep playing it.

elinash93

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Hack n slash: Dark Avengers

Running games: Zombie Highway and Into The Dead

World creation: Jurassic Park Builder

Other misc addictive games I've found are Wimp, Slash Hero, Seven Stars 2 and Sniper Shooter.

If you want a sweet shooter game like GoW, I recommend Shadowgun: Deadzone

(All games listed are free except for Wimp, but I got it for free via AppGratis)

Sent from my sexy s4 ♡

Mark Zagotti

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I will add my two cents....

Bejeweled blitz...this game is beyond old, if I ever hit the million points, I am done.
Carmageddon...loving this game.
GTA - vice city
Angry Birds Star Wars
PBA Bowling 2

Don't have it yet but want to try N64 Pro.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz