most addictive game?

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
What are your top five most addictive games.....

I'm looking for some really good mobile games to get into

Posted via Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I LOOOOVED "The Room", but it's too short :( You can probably spend about 5 or 6 hours and finish it. But you CAN'T put it down (if you like puzzle games... if not, then you won't like it).

I liked "The Conduit" on the Wii, I suppose the same should apply to the Android version. Of course everyone is playing Candy Crush Saga right now, so I guess it's addictive (I've refused to hop into that wagon). Where's My Water and all their spin-offs are quite good, too... and they keep adding level after level. And although it's getting old, Angry Birds and its derivatives are good, too...

privatesamso

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Get on World at Arms or the Modern Combat series and I guarantee you can't put down the thing for hours

Sent From My Nexus 4 (Pride and Joy)

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Candy Crush Saga is fairly addictive and it has something like 380 levels so you will be addicted for a while.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I dint get the big deal about candy crush. I find it boring.

Anyways the room looks awesome will but it tomorrow. Hardest game ever 2 is pretty fun. Downloaded vector.and world at arms. Well see how those go please keep the suggestions coming

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely Modern Combat 4, i love the Multi-player. I've been at the highest rank possible(Prestige 15, rank 50) and since then i still love to play it just to slaughter some noobs lol. :thumbup::D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I love LOOPS and Categories... Categories isn't really addictive but it's new and fun.
Candy Crush got the ax when I realized you couldn't beat some levels without level-ups.. Some say you can but I was impatient.

? Sent from my Galaxy S4 ?
??? Formerly "Evo_Girl"

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Simpsons - Tapped Out.

Oh I wish I wish I hadn't even started this game...don't get me wrong, it fits the OP's query for "addictive" games, but man is it frustrating. Just as a heads up to anyone thinking of trying it out, it's definitely more of a marathon game than a sprint...you need to have the characters complete tasks which can take several hours to a day to complete, so there's a lot of waiting for stuff to get done before you can move on to the next task. Of course, you can always use donuts to speed things along, but outside of a few bonus donuts you can get here and there, you have PAY for them...

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Well I've been loving all the suggestions and I've been trying them all out. Please keep the suggestions coming in. Here are a few that I found that are fun:

Vector
Pixel dungeon
Tiny tower
Tetris Blitz

Joe_Perone

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I LOOOOVED "The Room", but it's too short :( You can probably spend about 5 or 6 hours and finish it. But you CAN'T put it down (if you like puzzle games... if not, then you won't like it).

I liked "The Conduit" on the Wii, I suppose the same should apply to the Android version. Of course everyone is playing Candy Crush Saga right now, so I guess it's addictive (I've refused to hop into that wagon). Where's My Water and all their spin-offs are quite good, too... and they keep adding level after level. And although it's getting old, Angry Birds and its derivatives are good, too...

HFS there's a Conduit game for Android?!?!?!?!?! BRB going to waste my life away on one helluva game!

EDIT: AWWW MANNNNNN! Not compatible with my S4. I'm actually mad now.