It seems that whenever I walk around for a long period of time with my phone in my pocket, a side or corner of my phone always gets popped out slightly with the case causing me to have to push it back in. It happens pretty much every time the phone is in my pocket for a long period of time. I've also noticed that the band gets looser as time goes by (few days after putting on). I had a Neo Hybrid and then got a new one in a different color and the new one was considerably tighter but loosened up over time as well. This is probably the cause of why my phone keeps coming out on the corners. Is anyone else having this issue?
    06-27-2013 12:44 AM
    I got the slim armour, and yes, my top corners do the exact same. Waiting on a commuter otterbox, should be here tomorrow lol. It's a good case, I find it just doesn't cover in front enough over the sides.
    06-27-2013 01:21 AM
    I got the slim armour, and yes, my top corners do the exact same. Waiting on a commuter otterbox, should be here tomorrow lol. It's a good case, I find it just doesn't cover in front enough over the sides.
    Wow it does that with the slim armor too. I have the ultra thin one and it looks like that shouldn't be a problem because it's such a tight fit. I love how thin it is but it doesn't offer enough protection for me..
    06-27-2013 02:10 AM