Help! Wondershare MobileGo on MacBook Pro recognises my S4 as "sleeping device".

Sergiosv

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody! I'm kind of new guy here! Got this problem connecting via usb. Searched on the internet, did other suggested tricks but nothing. Any clues to this? Want to manage my s4 through my MacBook! Is this so hard?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Follow the props on the screen to change your settings. I often forget to put it on too.

Sometimes its dicky with me so I just use the qr scan. When the app works I find its a fantastic app.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Sergiosv

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying! What do you mean props in settings? Qr scan would be an option if the application installed on my mac had such option. Currently it says "coming soon". Checked for updates but my version is the current version. I used the up connecting my older samsung phone and, you re right, it's fantastic. Now i still try.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
That sucks. I'm on the windows one. Well right now I'm on the walking to a school production. Anywho mine does WiFi too. Sorry for the typo. I meant prompts. Does yours show a walk through to turn the USB sleep off? If so follow that. Mine I think because mine is rooted. My developer settings have to be on also.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Kmoloo31

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I am having this same problem. I have USB debugging on, but it says "oops your device is asleep, please try reconnecting etc." Did anyone find a way to fix this? I have a Galaxy s4 and am using it with my macbook pro

LaBoehme

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Exact same issue for me.
Mac Book Air with Samsung Galaxy S4--> "Oops! Your device is sleeping now..."
I reconnected USB, restarted the phone...no success.

Anyone found out how to fix this yet?

AmandaSmeek

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I've got the exact same problem with my Note3. I've done the USB debugging, I'm using the correct cable, I've got it connected to the same network, it's definitely not asleep.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech