WOW!! Talk about out of touch. Man I feel like a fish out of water. I keep trying to do iOS things. It's a little overwhelming honestly.

I have it just out of the box, no launchers yet, though did buy Nova Prime and played with it for a few mins but figured I should play with it stock for a bit and get the hang if. Do have to admit one of the nice things about the iPhone was no bloatware. This thing is loaded with junk. Hide a lot of it for now.

Overall I really like it, really hate it and really am confused hahaha. But I felt the same way going from my Blackberries and Treo's to the iPhone and now over to the S4. Everything is so different and new so figure it will take a few solid days to start getting use to it without looking like a moron.

Kii keyboard is my go to right now and the swipe thing is CRAZY to get a hang of. Maybe I'm just old now and really just, well old haha. Anyone know of a way to get rid of the globe (the thing that switches keyboards) in Kii? I keep hitting it and it's jumping back to the stock keyboard and I have to go back to settings and set up kii as a default. It's driving me nuts because I'm typing/swiping like a blind man with the new layout and size coming from the iPhone.
    06-27-2013 12:01 PM
    Just give it a couple of weeks and you will have it. It takes a good bit longer to learn than IOS.
    06-27-2013 04:45 PM
    WOW!! Talk about out of touch. Man I feel like a fish out of water. I keep trying to do iOS things. It's a little overwhelming honestly.

I have it just out of the box, no launchers yet, though did buy Nova Prime and played with it for a few mins but figured I should play with it stock for a bit and get the hang if. Do have to admit one of the nice things about the iPhone was no bloatware. This thing is loaded with junk. Hide a lot of it for now.

Overall I really like it, really hate it and really am confused hahaha. But I felt the same way going from my Blackberries and Treo's to the iPhone and now over to the S4. Everything is so different and new so figure it will take a few solid days to start getting use to it without looking like a moron.

Kii keyboard is my go to right now and the swipe thing is CRAZY to get a hang of. Maybe I'm just old now and really just, well old haha. Anyone know of a way to get rid of the globe (the thing that switches keyboards) in Kii? I keep hitting it and it's jumping back to the stock keyboard and I have to go back to settings and set up kii as a default. It's driving me nuts because I'm typing/swiping like a blind man with the new layout and size coming from the iPhone.
    I am not crazy about that keyboard and I'm pretty picky. Try SwiftKey for the best experience.. .I'm also enjoying the A.I.type since it has emoji and auto correct etc...🎉👍

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    Formerly "Evo_Girl"
    06-27-2013 05:12 PM
    Congrats and welcome! This place has very knowledgeable members and are willing to help you. Enjoy your new sidekick!

Posted via Android Central App
    06-27-2013 05:14 PM
    I'm very frustrated by group messages. I can't seem to get replies in the thread either I don't get them or I get solo messages. I've tried checking group messages, installing GoSms and nothing works!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-27-2013 05:23 PM
    I came from iOS also the Galaxy S4 was my first Android phone it was hard at first but within like 1 week maybe less I got so use to it I LOVE IT lol better then iPhone.
    06-28-2013 10:11 PM
    Yeah you might want to try out SwiftKey keyboard, it's the best keyboard for android.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos
    06-28-2013 10:15 PM
    Just give it a couple of weeks and you will have it. It takes a good bit longer to learn than IOS.
    This

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    06-29-2013 08:47 AM

Welcome! I am sure once you get used to it you will love it. One thing to try to remember is it isn't an iPhone and while Android and iPhone do a lot of the same things, they have a completely different way of doing them. Try to go at it with an open mind and you will be fine. No doubt it is hard switching platforms and if you have questions we are here to help!
    06-29-2013 09:24 AM