S4 White Frost Color

addy

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just unpacked my S4 in white frost a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately there was no display piece in white but I had seen some pics online so I got the white frost one. I just realized that the white frost has different tones of white on the front and the back. The front one is dull white (off-white) and the back is bright (frost) white ?

Is it the case with all white frost phones or there is some issue with mine? The shop I buyed from isn't taking it back saying that it the case with all white phones? Is that true ? pls help ?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ad

orion575

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a white one and the back and front panels are absolutely the same color

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I own the black one but I played around with the white frost and I don't remember it being different shades of white.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just unpacked my S4 in white frost a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately there was no display piece in white but I had seen some pics online so I got the white frost one. I just realized that the white frost has different tones of white on the front and the back. The front one is dull white (off-white) and the back is bright (frost) white ?

Is it the case with all white frost phones or there is some issue with mine? The shop I buyed from isn't taking it back saying that it the case with all white phones? Is that true ? pls help ?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ad

I have the black one and no problems with the color, I also seen the white one and had it for a month and it was the same color front and back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci