11-12-2013 06:40 PM
54 123
tools
    Hey man! Yes, I rooted and it's AWESOME! I backed up my TouchWiz ROM, just in case I have to revert, and I also flashed the above Google Edition ROM, just in case I want to have that at a later time! Just a quick question, is CyanogenMod just a launcher, or is it more than that?

Thanks a bunch for all your help! You made the experience super easy for me!
    I'm real happy for you Joe! Glad I could make your experience as easy as possible!

Cyanogenmod is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) ROM, that's been around since Android 1.6!

It's a ROM for your phone, just like you flashed the Google Edition ROM, to your phone.

Here's some information on it!: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyanogenMod

Tapped from my Nexus 10.1
    06-29-2013 09:01 PM
    The Google edition is amazing, I love it so much! Bloatware is GONE, and I get almost the full 16 GB of internal storage to play with! Just did it now! Plus, all the Samsung Apps work with it, since the creator of the ROM made it like that :P I get the best of both worlds now; TouchWiz apps that I liked with the incredible advantages of the Google Edition ROM.
    06-29-2013 09:08 PM
    The Google edition is amazing, I love it so much! Bloatware is GONE, and I get almost the full 16 GB of internal storage to play with! Just did it now! Plus, all the Samsung Apps work with it, since the creator of the ROM made it like that :P I get the best of both worlds now; TouchWiz apps that I liked with the incredible advantages of the Google Edition ROM.
    In glad you did your reading Joe!

Glad this process was easy to do!

Tapped from my Nexus 10.1
    06-29-2013 09:26 PM
    You can get download link for google camera. Apk no rooting from high on android or xda dev site same same search bar and nova and nova prime launcher all very easy don't root unless you are a top android nerd I killed a perfectly good s3 doing just that learnt a lot but cost lots to fix got an lte s4 now. Soo happy ha ha. Just go onto xda bruv find all you need to know very cleaver fellows. Peace n love its the way forword
    11-12-2013 06:40 PM
54 123