So I'm new here and just got my phone this week. Loving it!!!! but.....Any suggestions on what camera apps are the best either. i see so many people using cool features to make jewelry sparkle or pixie dust over pics and where you can do collages etc? I'd appreciate the suggestions. Thx
    06-27-2013 09:12 PM
    So I'm new here and just got my phone this week. Loving it!!!! but.....Any suggestions on what camera apps are the best either. i see so many people using cool features to make jewelry sparkle or pixie dust over pics and where you can do collages etc? I'd appreciate the suggestions. Thx
    Welcome to the forums!

I have no idea about the camera apps, sorry. Just wanted to welcome you more than anything.
    Omer San Gabriel likes this.
    06-27-2013 10:20 PM
    Picsart

Posted via Android Central App
    06-29-2013 12:57 PM
    A few I use are Picsay Pro, Perfectly Clear, Camera Zoom FX, Photofunia and I used to use Pano and HDR+ Camera but they are obsolete now the built in camera does so much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
    06-29-2013 05:05 PM
    Welcome to the Android family. I heard camera zoom fx is a good app.
    06-29-2013 09:50 PM
    QuickPic
    07-01-2013 05:24 AM
    I'm new to using the S4 also, but I found XnExpress to be pretty good, even the free version has a few nice effects.

My favourite app on iOS was Pudding Camera - which is also available on Android devices. Much fun can be had!
    07-01-2013 05:54 AM
    There is no question the best new movie app is FX Guru.

After I got it I had a visitor, here is a short video. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20My%20S4.mp4

Then I invited some friends over to my condo and had to ask the manager where they should park? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/... for Lunch.mp4

Then I complained because someone let their pet out in our yard and it was making too much noise! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...uilusRules.mp4

07-01-2013 10:23 AM