Hey friends, please help me for this query about change over from S3 to S4

i want to change over s3 to s4 including apps,contacts,system settings,call logs,sms-mms,calendars,bookmarks,notifications,
    i try google id its not complete sync of apps or restore device. have any app ,tool any idea for online backup and restore including all above.
    Thanks in adavance friends.
    06-28-2013 01:58 AM
    try samsung kies
    06-28-2013 04:43 AM
    thanks 4 ur reply rashawn
    i take backup of s3 then plug s4 for restore its just restore contacts, s memo, call log, videos, music, pictures, miscellaneous content from S3 backup
    applications system settings email show grey mean block unable to restore in s4
    i must want system settings , email settings apps etc.
    06-28-2013 06:36 AM
    have any one idea please for this
    i want to transfer all of online on web , backup and restore if i format my phone so i can restore it from web backup
    big require point is apps , system settings ,
    also i try for email settings its can't find any apps which one take backup of email and restore as it is in new device.
    07-01-2013 03:21 AM
    The app "apps backup and restore" will help bring over the apps.
    07-01-2013 11:00 AM
    Hey friends, please help me for this query about change over from S3 to S4

i want to change over s3 to s4 including apps,contacts,system settings,call logs,sms-mms,calendars,bookmarks,notifications,
    i try google id its not complete sync of apps or restore device. have any app ,tool any idea for online backup and restore including all above.
    Thanks in adavance friends.

First of all, assuming you have your Google account syncing as it should be, switching to a new device is pretty easy. Your apps, contacts, calendar, and bookmarks should all automatically sync with your new phone when you activate it.

Regarding the other things you list...

When it comes to apps, the restore will only restore the apps themselves, not the data. There are apps that you can use to backup this data as well, though may require root to be fully functional.

system settings -- these are not very easy to backup and restore because different phones from different manufacturers and different android versions will have different settings in place. Even if you could, I wouldn't recommend restore system settings from one device to another.

call logs and sms/mms -- there are apps out there for backing this stuff up to. A popular one is My Backup.
    07-01-2013 11:22 AM
    Easile done downloading Samsung SmartSwitch on both phones (Look for it on Playstore, if can't find it, go to the Samsung Apps) once installed it can transfer everything you need using NFC between both. I haven't done it between 3 and 4, but I did it for my old S2 to my daughter's new S3, even when the S2 didn't have the NFC chip, I had installed on it, Shostock 3, and it had it on the menu, so I gave it a try, and for my surprise it worked perfectly.

So, between 3 and 4 that both have NFC, shold be even easier.
    07-01-2013 06:46 PM
    thanks very much 4 answer
    as u said google account , i had tried it . when new device start ask for log in in Google ,i log in in it then sycn is start only syn my 3 or 4 apps not all apps sync there. ??
    any one settings for restore my device from google id or sync from S3 to S4.
    also i tried Samsung account for backup and restore but nothing effect.
    07-02-2013 02:42 AM
    thanks planetpluto 4 reply me
    as u said this apps work on SD card or on memory
    but i want online or web backup or restore , want apps , contact , sms-mms , memo , bookmarks , notification ,system settings
    i already tried G Ccloud its very best apps its just can't restore Apps
    have any one online backup tool
    07-02-2013 02:45 AM
    but i want online or web backup or restore , want apps , contact , sms-mms , memo , bookmarks , notification ,system settings
    Have you tried Samsung Smartswitch?
    07-02-2013 04:43 AM
    One thing regarding the app sync with your Google account, you have to have the options to backup and restore enabled on both devices for it to work properly.
    07-02-2013 07:12 AM
    hi erasat
    i trying samsung smart tool to restore my S3 backup to s4 on my windows pc
    also try samsung kies on windows and mac for restore
    it can't restore apps and system settings
    i take backup of s3 then plug s4 for restore its just restore contacts, s memo, call log, videos, music, pictures, miscellaneous content from S3 backup
    applications system settings email show grey mean block unable to restore in s4
    i must want system settings , email settings apps etc.
    07-03-2013 08:14 AM
    hi planetpluto
    as u said settings are enable
    when i on my new device S4 then ask for google account i log in it then ask for restore and keep backup , i say restore it star some process and device get on completely its just restore 3 or 4 apps not more apps restore from old device S3.
    07-03-2013 08:16 AM