Does anyone know if there is a difference between the samsung s4 version LCD screens?
    I have the SGH-I337 ATT&T
    but I am currently living abroad where they have the international versions. GT-I9500 and GT-I9505.
    Are these screens compatible?

My phone's LCD won't light up, but the phone seems to work fine. It boots up normally and my alarm even went off this morning, but the screen just won't light up at all.
    I can buy a replacement from the states for like 200 dollars, but it's not a guarantee that it will work. Any ideas?
    06-28-2013 02:02 AM
    First of all, have you done anything to damage the phones LCD?
    06-28-2013 03:13 AM
    No. It worked fine then suddenly the screen wouldn't light up. at all. The phone still works. My alarm still worked and all that.
    I went to a shop and they opened the phone up and checked the LCD and they cleaned the connectors and said that theres something wrong with the LCD, but they lack the parts here in Vietnam.
    The Samsung repair center has versions that is not i337. They didn't even want to try to see if the connectors worked. I was super pissed off.
    06-28-2013 04:24 AM
    No. It worked fine then suddenly the screen wouldn't light up. at all. The phone still works. My alarm still worked and all that.
    I went to a shop and they opened the phone up and checked the LCD and they cleaned the connectors and said that theres something wrong with the LCD, but they lack the parts here in Vietnam.
    The Samsung repair center has versions that is not i337. They didn't even want to try to see if the connectors worked. I was super pissed off.
    I understand! I had an S3 do that to me! Very irritating.

On a real note, I would say order one for the same model. Better to be safe, than sorry, yanno?

Tapatalked from my Nexus 10
    06-28-2013 04:28 AM
    it would take a month for something like that to come to Vietnam...
    06-28-2013 08:20 AM
    Only difference I have heard is the mini and the outdoor extreme (can't remember it's name) version. The screen should be exactly the same between carriers. Should be.

Sent from my Samsung S4.
    06-28-2013 08:35 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a difference between the samsung s4 version LCD screens?
    I have the SGH-I337 ATT&T
    but I am currently living abroad where they have the international versions. GT-I9500 and GT-I9505.
    Are these screens compatible?

My phone's LCD won't light up, but the phone seems to work fine. It boots up normally and my alarm even went off this morning, but the screen just won't light up at all.
    I can buy a replacement from the states for like 200 dollars, but it's not a guarantee that it will work. Any ideas?
    You should be under warranty....check with where you bought the phone.
    06-28-2013 09:51 AM
    Only difference I have heard is the mini and the outdoor extreme (can't remember it's name) version. The screen should be exactly the same between carriers. Should be.

Sent from my Samsung S4.
    Well, I know with the S3, you could not use a Sprint screen on an ATT version of the phone, as one runs on CDMA, and the other is GSM, making the chipsets different in width.

Tapatalked from my Nexus 10
    06-28-2013 11:59 AM
    I bought the phone in America. I am now in Vietnam and I won't be home for many months.
    Hopefully it's the same part, but over here, the screens for the S4 are really rare to come across. I thought the Samsung Repair Center would help but they were really really horrible to me. They wouldn't even try it out.
    06-29-2013 12:04 AM
    I see.

I'm not condoning it, but you might try to get one of a different model.

If you have GSM be SURE to get a screen that supports GSM. Do NOT get a CDMA version of the phone screen!

Tapped from my Nexus 10.1
    06-29-2013 06:53 AM
    the screens that are compatable are.
    Compatible:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    International i9500 | i9505
    AT&T i337 | T-Mobile M919

The Screens for Sprint are unique
    The Screens for Verizon are unique
    08-04-2013 03:13 AM