Hi everyone,

It seems that Instagram has had a hard time adjusting with the S4.

Firstly, when I go to post a photo it always is lopsidded unless if I share it from an editor.

Secondly, after making sure all my settings and push settings are set appropriately for public viewing and liking, photos fail to show up on searches with the respective hashtags I use.

Likes do not appear as a result of my photos not being visible to the public.

Tried contacting Instagram help via social media and it has been useless thus far.

Anyone else having this problem?

Have a great weekend,

Jeremy
    06-28-2013 12:51 PM
    I can't comment on the hashtag part, but I haven't had any of the other problems. Uninstall and install again? Hopefully someone can help you out!
    06-28-2013 02:54 PM
    Had the same experience before when I was using iphone 5. Its not on s4 only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-28-2013 03:05 PM
    I had no problems on my iPhone 5 this gs4 is junk tired of it going back to the iPhone 5
    Mahender Shahani likes this.
    06-28-2013 04:26 PM
    Dchawk,

Yes un and re installed and still having the same problem though.

Thank you for the responses.

Jeremy
    06-30-2013 05:16 PM
    I had no problems on my iPhone 5 this gs4 is junk tired of it going back to the iPhone 5
    *waving*, bye!

Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk
    Formerly "Evo_girl"
    07-01-2013 07:27 AM
    Dchawk,

Yes un and re installed and still having the same problem though.

Thank you for the responses.

Jeremy
    Hashtag problems won't have anything to do with your phone, that's going to be instagrams side - unless maybe you are using a keyboard that is using a character that isn't recognized as a hashtag for some reason - which keyboard are you using? As for the sideways picture, that's how it has always been for men when taking a picture then sending it over to instagram. Use the built in camera or simply tap the rotate button once the picture is in instagram. I don't know why this is such a chore for some people. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk
    Formerly "Evo_girl"
    07-01-2013 07:31 AM