should i trade my HTC one in

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Your going to put your phone in some sort of case either for it to look nice or for protection, so build quality gets thrown out the Window

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Your going to put your phone in some sort of case either for it to look nice or for protection, so build quality gets thrown out the Window

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Did he say he was? I missed that post.

I personally run my phones naked ;).

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I've mentioned if I got an HTC One I'd probably put a simple TPU case on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I've mentioned if I got an HTC One I'd probably put a simple TPU case on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ah I thought he meant OP since he didn't quote anyone :).

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Did he say he was? I missed that post.

I personally run my phones naked ;).

I rarely see naked phones, everyone I know except one friend has a case on their device.

My friend that doesn't have a case has a huge like in his screen, and I'm glad

grvthang

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I have used htc android phones since 2009 (eris, incredible, incredible 2), and have now spent almost a month with the S4.

To tell the truth, I'm not too thrilled with the S4. I would have stayed with htc if verizon carried the htc One when my Inc2 finally broke for good last month.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
My HTC one battery got better over the first week. Also my friends s4 on the same carrier doesn't get as good of battery life as I do.

I would hold out.

Posted via Android Central App

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
My HTC one battery got better over the first week. Also my friends s4 on the same carrier doesn't get as good of battery life as I do.

I would hold out.

Posted via Android Central App

That doesn't mean much, it all depends on each persons usage, background running apps, etc

Besides, your friend isn't limited, he can get an extended or spare batteries with the phone he chose

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll be testing my battery life on my new GS4 during this weekend since I just got it yesterday.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I love it when folks post these screenshots. The fact of the matter is this..these screenshots mean absolutely nothing and why? I found that many individuals will charge their phones throughout the day and still post as if they haven't. Many people don't know that your battery usage reader doesn't reset until it reaches 100% again. So basically you could have had your phone on the charger for some time which this don't not prove. They did it with the Palm Pre as they were claiming 18 hours of battery life.lol
I couldn't care less if you believe it or not, but for the benefits of those that you want to scare off buying the best smartphone actually off the planet, here is my "story", this on a not normal day which I have transferred a lot of files via nfc to my wife and 2 daughters and at the office was playing with a co-worker who bought his s4 on Saturday and we were playing with the group play option sharing music, videos and pictures.

Trolling much?...

[url]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/erasat/Screenshot_2013-07-01-22-05-36.png[/URL]

[url]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/erasat/Screenshot_2013-07-01-22-05-41.png[/URL]

**Edit** I needed to move the pictures from Picasa to Photobucket so they can be shown here.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I love it when folks post these screenshots. The fact of the matter is this..these screenshots mean absolutely nothing and why? I found that many individuals will charge their phones throughout the day and still post as if they haven't. Many people don't know that your battery usage reader doesn't reset until it reaches 100% again. So basically you could have had your phone on the charger for some time which this don't not prove. They did it with the Palm Pre as they were claiming 18 hours of battery life.lol

7000mah extended battery for my gs3

Also available for the gs4 at 7500mah

1372831027702.jpg
1372831043734.jpg
1372831053660.jpg

*Kanye shrug *

Wonder what's the max screen time u can get on that HTC device with the non removable back cover. An hour or 2?

Got my phone to last a day (full 24 hours) and then some

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Let's please keep the conversational civil, there is no need for name calling.

Sorry, you are right, but as you can see, this guy comes here to tell us liars, we proved him wrong and keep insulting us, so couldn't help it but to call it as I see it, but you are right, and like I said, I'm not wasting a second more on him or people like him.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
7000mah extended battery for my gs3

Also available for the gs4 at 7500mah

View attachment 72879
View attachment 72880
View attachment 72881

*Kanye shrug *

Wonder what's the max screen time u can get on that HTC device with the non removable back cover. An hour or 2?

Got my phone to last a day (full 24 hours) and then some

I cant comment on the HTC one, but my droid DNA that has a smaller battery gets 5/6 hours of on screen time consistently.

Screen shots of battery stats can be very useful if done correctly. You can tell in the stats if the phone has been charged during its battery cycle by a green line that would appear above the blue one, on this device. That is impressive battery life, soundtrack to chaos. Does that extended battery add much bulk to the phone, or is it in a pretty small footprint? I've personally never worried about extended batteries or packs because I'm either always around a charger, or my phone will last me until I am near one.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I rarely see naked phones, everyone I know except one friend has a case on their device.

My friend that doesn't have a case has a huge like in his screen, and I'm glad

A huge what? Cut? Sounds like he needs to be more careful.

I had my S3 the entire time naked and had nothing wrong with it. Sold it to a coworker to give to his wife since it still looked brand new.

Naked phones are easy as long as you don't just toss your phone around :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair