07-03-2013 08:03 PM
61 123
tools
    Thread is open again.

I thought I'd echo what Paul said above: we all work as a cohesive team, supporting and monitoring each other. Decisions aren't made without some level of discussion, and we try to stay as close with the community as possible. We're always open to messages about ourselves, the team, the community, etc.

So feel free to message us, but unless the issue necessitates an open discussion, public threads aren't the place for it.
    07-03-2013 07:25 PM
    This thread took a sharp turn lol

GS4 Love
    07-03-2013 07:30 PM
    Don't feed the troll please. Let this thread die.

GS4 Love
    Geez I wasn't obligating anyone to do anything. As you can see I used the magical word "please". Beats me if you want to feed the troll.

GS4 Love
    With all due respect, the video may have been biased, but I don't think it's a good idea to throw around the word "troll" like that.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Rndomuser likes this.
    07-03-2013 07:40 PM
    Unfortunately you are on a losing battle field.. Pretty much every single review has given the one the upper hand

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    The reviewer's opinion isn't always the same as the consumer's opinion.

07-03-2013 07:42 PM
    Who are you calling a nerd! Dem's scruffling terms! Put up your dukes! I'll be in the lounge awaiting your convenience.
    I usually think of the "nerd" as a compliment.

Though I wouldn't mind a Lounge... scruffle?

07-03-2013 07:44 PM
    I wonder why this thread was reopened. Anyways, i'm glad this thread reopened. In many cases, PMing moderator is a good solution, but sometimes things like this should be talked and discussed in the open. As previous posts indicated, there are more than few posters(myself included) who are not happy with moderators, I think it'd be a good time for moderators to have a discussion on this topic.
    "If that makes us a "boss" then fine, but that's your title for us, not our title for ourselves," I think posts like this are wrong.
    orion575 likes this.
    07-03-2013 07:48 PM
    I wonder why this thread was reopened. Anyways, i'm glad this thread reopened. In many cases, PMing moderator is a good solution, but sometimes things like this should be talked and discussed in the open. As previous posts indicated, there are more than few posters(myself included) who are not happy with moderators, I think it'd be a good time for moderators to have a discussion on this topic.
    "If that makes us a "boss" then fine, but that's your title for us, not our title for ourselves," I think post like this is wrong.
    If so, I don't think this thread is the right place.

Rndomuser and Aquila like this.
    07-03-2013 07:51 PM
    Why not? I think this is the perfect place for it. Discussions like these can not be planned.
    07-03-2013 07:56 PM
    Why not? I think this is the perfect place for it. Discussions like these can not be planned.
    Because that discussion has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, nor does it even belong in this subforum.

We aren't discussing the mods for the same reasons we aren't discussing politics: it's irrelevant and has no place here.
    msndrstood, Rndomuser and Aquila like this.
    07-03-2013 08:00 PM
    I said this in my earlier reply:

So feel free to message us, but unless the issue necessitates an open discussion, public threads aren't the place for it.
    I should've also explicitly said that if there is to be public discussion (of anything, not this specific situation alone), said discussion should take place in a proper location.

I would suggest discussing this issue, as well as a proper location for any open discussion, with Kevin O'Quinn.
    07-03-2013 08:02 PM
    Thread closed.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    07-03-2013 08:03 PM
61 123