Samsung Galaxy s4 Stuck on Samsung Logo boot screen.HELP (newbie)

Smoke1989

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Hey i had the same problem as most here. I rooted my phone some time ago so i could use xmodgames, problem with xmodgames is you had to make it a system app because of the enforcement on samsungs. When i uninstalled it this is where my problems began. At first I kept getting messages saying this and that has stopped working so i reset my phone....then all i got was the samsung boot screen. Tried every idea these guys had but none worked so I had to do what I didn't want to do...put the original firmware back on my phone, this was the only solution. If you are gonna do this just ensure the firmware has it all included, the file should be just over 2gb and will take about 8mins to put on your phone
good luck guys

kzajacova

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by Rudr Sharma View Post

pull your battery out then insert, boot into recovery volume up + home + power, wipe date, wipe cache, reboot
it will work

It is this wiping cache and date that I was asking about. Thank you

kunwaraatifalikhan

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried battery pull ???

Sir i have galaxy s4 i9500 it is already rooted but no custom recovery was installed i tried to install twrp but by using flashify but i flashed the recovery which did not belong to my device now my phone is not rebooting it is stuck in galaxy s4 logo plzzz help me sir also my phone's jack is damaged nd it cannot be connected to pc also it is not even booting to recovery mode
Sirr plzzzzz help me out plz

kukizo

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
My S4 won't get past the initial Samsung Galaxy S4 boot screen, it shuts off. Battery is full and it will automatically reboot every 10 minutes. When holding volume up + Home + Power, I will see a note on the top left showing "Recovery Booting..." But it will just shut off right away after the logo boot. Taking battery out/in will just auto reboot but die after logo.
I tried holding volume - when it's rebooting and it does ask if I want to wipe the OS, when I click on volume + to accept, I see the Android robot saying don't power off and then it suddenly shuts off.
I noticed it won't reboot if the charger is plugged in, only if it's unplugged. Please help!

Have the same problem, any solutions?

giribae

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
Nothing worked. Already did volume up + home + power, vol down + home + power, both vol + home, took off battery and sim card, everything! All the button combinations too and nothing works at all. Each time I tried rebooting it will just go back to the Samsung logo over and over, even when it said if I wanted to restart it yes/no. And when it was on 'Downloading... Do not turn target off!!!' How to solve this without Odin or using the pc, please? It happened to my Note 2 and it just completely died on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34