Developer Option Question

SuperCK

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I saw in some videos how to turn on developer mode and do some tweaks. My question is, once developer mode is turned on is there a way to turn it off again and secondly, with developer mode on will this affect updates from samsung in the future?

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I saw in some videos how to turn on developer mode and do some tweaks. My question is, once developer mode is turned on is there a way to turn it off again and secondly, with developer mode on will this affect updates from samsung in the future?
There is a way to turn off developer mode there is a switch on the top of the page it says on/off you can control it the way you want. I am just letting you know if you don't know much about developing DO NOT access developer mode. It can harm the phone if you don't know what you are doing.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
No to the updates......

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, does the ON/OFF switch hide the Developer Mode settings back? Or is it only to turn the effects on and off?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad