Galaxy S4 won't recognize Google Contacts

Andrew Trolio

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So I just got a new S4 and I'm trying to get my contacts on it so I put all my contacts in my Gmail account that is linked to it. When I try to sync them, the phone recognizes the folders that I have in my Gmail contacts, but says that there are 0 contacts in them. I tried syncing it in setting and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Mitch Ingman

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Was Andrew's question ever answered? I have the same question. I've loaded all my iPhone contacts into "Google Contacts" and can see them in my google account, but can't figure out how to get them to my Galaxy s4. I have only "my info" and "att service contacts" showing in my phone. What's the trick to getting the other 2737?

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Was Andrew's question ever answered? I have the same question. I've loaded all my iPhone contacts into "Google Contacts" and can see them in my google account, but can't figure out how to get them to my Galaxy s4. I have only "my info" and "att service contacts" showing in my phone. What's the trick to getting the other 2737?

Did you add your Google account to the phone? Once you do that you then make sure contacts are synced and they will load up. Contacts are synced by default so if you have your account on there try removing and then readding.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12