ANNOYING! Network Error message when I send a text!!!

paulsmosis

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I've searched and searched but haven't found an answer that worked. Almost every time I send a text message (either at work, on the run, or at home) I get the following error message, "No Network Connection: No signal found for mobile networks". I click 'OK' and then the text sends like normal. I have two or three 4GLTE bars at all times and the phone gets emails, calls, incoming texts just fine. The error message only pops up on outgoing texts.

I've rebooted about 5 times (pulled battery out for a full minute and restarted) and I've even tried switching the mobile network from 'Global' to 'LTE/UMS' and it still does it.

Any suggestions? I have Verizon S4.

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I've searched and searched but haven't found an answer that worked. Almost every time I send a text message (either at work, on the run, or at home) I get the following error message, "No Network Connection: No signal found for mobile networks". I click 'OK' and then the text sends like normal. I have two or three 4GLTE bars at all times and the phone gets emails, calls, incoming texts just fine. The error message only pops up on outgoing texts.

I've rebooted about 5 times (pulled battery out for a full minute and restarted) and I've even tried switching the mobile network from 'Global' to 'LTE/UMS' and it still does it.

Any suggestions? I have Verizon S4.
I think you should try factory reset, then if nothing bring it back to the store and tell them.

paulsmosis

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Nick but the factory reset is the last thing I want to do. I actually noticed that it only did it once at home last night so maybe it was a network issue? I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully won't have to reset

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12