Screen mess up

Megan Mann

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
So I've had my s4 for almost a month now. We're at the beach for about the third day and my phone is in my bag with the otter box on it under the canopy on a cool day because its been cold and rainy and so it was pretty cool and cloudy out. So I go to check my phone and the screen is going haywire!!!!! So I took the otter box off as fast as possible and took the battery out. The battery was pretty hot. I started wondering if somehow water got in it at some point checked the indicator on the back and it's normal. Let it cool tried it again still haywire. Everyone thinks it may be the humidity over the past few days has gotten to it so I have it in rice currently. I dk I'm really frustrated bc I spent so much money on the phone and my dad said the insurance wasn't worth it any way and cancelled that. Any clue what could be wrong with it? Anybody had this problem?

Last edited:

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
So I've had my s4 for almost a month now. We're at the beach for about the third day and my phone is in my bag with the otter box on it under the canopy on a cool day because its been cold and rainy and so it was pretty cool and cloudy out. So I go to check my phone and the screen is going haywire!!!!! So I took the otter box off as fast as possible and took the battery out. The battery was pretty hot. I started wondering if somehow water got in it at some point checked the indicator on the back and it's normal. Let it cool tried it again still haywire. Everyone thinks it may be the humidity over the past few days has gotten to it so I have it in rice currently. I dk I'm really frustrated bc I spent so much money on the phone and my dad said the insurance wasn't worth it any way and cancelled that. Any clue what could be wrong with it? Anybody had this problem?
Hi and welcome... It could be the weather that is playing a role in you phone going nuts. I know I had a phone that over heated but it just shut down and over some time started working again. But your phone doesn't sound like over heat problem. I think you should do a factory reset and see what happen, that is if you back up your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol