My Verizon S4 has been great, until last Friday. Since that morning, I can't receive any texts from a particular contact of mine. Nor does she receive any sent from me. So we are both
    texting each other, but neither is able to get those texts. We get no notifications at all. However, both of us are able to text with other people like normal. I have done restarts and removed
    the battery numerous times. I use Go SMS Pro and I can't find that I have her blocked anywhere. I don't know what to do now. Any advice and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
    07-03-2013 03:46 PM
    My Verizon S4 has been great, until last Friday. Since that morning, I can't receive any texts from a particular contact of mine. Nor does she receive any sent from me. So we are both
    texting each other, but neither is able to get those texts. We get no notifications at all. However, both of us are able to text with other people like normal. I have done restarts and removed
    the battery numerous times. I use Go SMS Pro and I can't find that I have her blocked anywhere. I don't know what to do now. Any advice and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
    If you had an iPhone before, and you are still using the same phone number, plus the other party is using an iPhone, chances are that it is just trying to use the iMessenger.

If this is the case, you will need to go to your Apple Account and remove your iPhone device from your account, or others are mentioning that if you are still in possession of your previous iphone just put the Sim card back on it, and turn off all iMessage related stuff, then do somekind of Restore in iTunes with the Sim card still there and without restoring, just remove the SIM card and put it back in the S4.

Otherwise, good luck finding the blocking offender...
    07-03-2013 04:30 PM
    I have the S4, she has the S3.
    07-03-2013 04:37 PM
    I have the S4, she has the S3.
    OK, I was just saying in case you had an iPhone before buying the S4. Then if the other person have an iPhone, that would apply, but in this case, it's obvious it's not. Good Luck then.
    07-03-2013 04:41 PM
    Go to your messages folder and click on the 3 lines on the bottom left of your screen to bring up another menu, then click spam messages folder. You should find the messages there that you can restore, then you can hold down on that person's name and remove them from your spam messages list. Hope this helps!
    anneb2 likes this.
    09-30-2013 11:51 AM
    Had the same problem using Go SMS with two SIM cards. Both failed to send to certain numbers; so it's not an issue with providers. Solved this way: Go SMS settings, More tools, SMS blocker, Settings, disable all black list and white lists. The app runs normally again. The developers should take note of this.
    10-14-2014 02:58 AM
    Thank you thank you thank you. Had this problem for about a week. First time anyone has suggested the spam msg folder.
    09-08-2015 12:32 AM
    aaa
    09-08-2015 12:40 AM