Mark under the glass of the screen.

cedille

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I've found a mark which is white to transparent under the glass of the screen. It is visible in sunlight on all backgrounds but mostly visible on dark backgrounds which leads to the slight discolouration of that part of the screen. This can also be seen when the screen is off. Is there a green/blue anti-glare coating under the glass? As I believe it may be something to do with that. Had phone for almost 2 months.

Thanks.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think your only recourse is through Samsung if you think it is a defect. I would recommend you contact Samsung and see what they advise.

jwn66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yea mine had a little spot, took it back after a few days to the dealer, had to use my keychain flashlight to show them, lul. I didn't realize it at first as it was a rainy first couple days I had it. Then had it outside one day taking pics and could see it then in the daylight. And then, after that, you know the drill, that's all I could see no matter where I was...

cedille

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I contacted Samsung but can't help thinking I'm being petty as can only see it certain conditions, but on the other hand if I'm paying for something I expect it to be free of manufacturing faults!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38