Unable to receive firmware updates on GT-I9500

srbh

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi People,
I from India and i got S4 just recently. I need help..
As soon as i got the device i tried to get the OTA updates which samsung had released ( which brings the app to SD functionality and improves performance ) but i found out that it said that latest updates have already been installed. I even tried updating via kies but again it said that this is the latest firmware. I even tried updating via kies but it said that this is the latest firmware In about device it shows:
Model number:
GT-I9500
Android Version:
Baseband Version:
I9500DDUAMDK
Kernel Version:
3.4.5-526212
se.infra@SEP-111 # 1
Tue Apr 23 23:00:57 KST 2013
Build Number:
JDQ39.I9500XXUAMDK
SELinux status:
Permissive

I factory reset the phone thrice but it didn't help and i also tried using Kies on two different computers but the same result, its not updating. Is anyone else facing the same issue? Can someody advise me what should i do to get the updates? I am driven to nuts because of this stupid issue:(

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this issue as well, it's probably just Samsung taking forever to roll out the update on out area. But it's already out in some. Just be patient is all I can say.

Sent from my GT-I9500

srbh

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm having this issue as well, it's probably just Samsung taking forever to roll out the update on out area. But it's already out in some. Just be patient is all I can say.

Sent from my GT-I9500

But in my area updates have already been rolled out. I am sure of this. I have confirmed with many people, also check these out:
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Octa Core Stability Firmware Software Update OTA - YouTube
Samsung Galaxy S4 New Stability Firmware Update XXUBMF5 - YouTube

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe Samsung has not released it in your area...I got my update like 2 weeks after it was released...I have the I-9500 as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia