07-05-2013 06:25 PM
33 12
tools
    Yeah forget about that BS... That **** is trash... Brainwashing the children let alone you weak minded adults. Don't be so complacent, it's like puff and biggie (Party & Bull****) yeah party your life away nothing else is important. Go put a Bentley on lease (Lay Away).. They love it when you buy things you can't afford so they can reposes it and they get to resell it again and keep your initial down payment. Same with the housing scheme, go out and get a castle, don't forget your G5 , and boat...

Pop culture is only creating zombie consumers.. Don't allow your children to be inducted.. Wake up.!

This BS is only to pacify you. Wake up.!
    07-05-2013 05:41 AM
    so can i ask what app it is that you guys are talking about? are we not allowed to mention the app name?
    07-05-2013 09:11 AM
    haha, i spoke too soon.. i found it..
    07-05-2013 09:14 AM
    Yeah forget about that BS... That **** is trash... Brainwashing the children let alone you weak minded adults. Don't be so complacent, it's like puff and biggie (Party & Bull****) yeah party your life away nothing else is important. Go put a Bentley on lease (Lay Away).. They love it when you buy things you can't afford so they can reposes it and they get to resell it again and keep your initial down payment. Same with the housing scheme, go out and get a castle, don't forget your G5 , and boat...

Pop culture is only creating zombie consumers.. Don't allow your children to be inducted.. Wake up.!

Huh?

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user
    07-05-2013 09:22 AM

Here we go with another dude falling into the Stereotype of rap music
    Stop letting people like Lil Wayne and Drake define your definition of rap music...listen to Lupe Fiasco or Common
    07-05-2013 11:12 AM
    one word ====== Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever ======

(Disc 2) [Full Album]
    07-05-2013 12:47 PM

Lol I love how this guy created an account just to post this.

To stay on subject though, the app never worked for me. Just got the white screen like many others, tried right after 12am EST when it was supposed to release and several more times hours later.
    07-05-2013 06:09 PM
    I went into the app via app manager and cleared data and then the app worked

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk
    07-05-2013 06:25 PM
33 12