Jay Z new album AVAILABLE NOW for download via app

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If u have the app u can get it now... I got mine!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372924607675.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372924607675.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 143

dave25A

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
If u have the app u can get it now... I got mine!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE

I have just downloaded it as well, is the album only usable on the App? i cant seem to access it from my music player on my Samsung Galaxy S4

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have just downloaded it as well, is the album only usable on the App? i cant seem to access it from my music player on my Samsung Galaxy S4

Connect the phone to your PC and go to the "Music" folder...you should see the files...copy them to your PC and save them anywhere else..

- - - Updated - - -

The app is so slow !

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy S 4

You gotta wait a while lol it will pop up

dave25A

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Connect the phone to your PC and go to the "Music" folder...you should see the files...copy them to your PC and save them anywhere else..

- - - Updated - - -

You gotta wait a while lol it will pop up

Even tho i've downloaded the album i'm also finding it takes a while to access the album on the app, which is why i would like to put them in my playlist.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Even tho i've downloaded the album i'm also finding it takes a while to access the album on the app, which is why i would like to put them in my playlist.

Yeah...don't access it from the app it may be slow...Connect your phone to the computer and go into the "Music" folder and the songs will be there...copy them to your SD Card and you can play them in any music player and save them somewhere else...I play mine from my SD Card using PowerAmp I copied it there...also saved on my external HD

dave25A

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah...don't access it from the app it may be slow...Connect your phone to the computer and go into the "Music" folder and the songs will be there...copy them to your SD Card and you can play them in any music player and save them somewhere else...I play mine from my SD Card using PowerAmp I copied it there...also saved on my external HD

Yea i've done that now, got them on my music player :) Thanks for the advice

aow1980

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine says downloaded but won't play in app and can not find any where on the phone when connected to computer.

Update: I created a music folder and cleared the app data and it let me redownload and is working now.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Aggie PT

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
How did you guys get it? I downloaded the app pretty quickly after it was available and now when I open the app it just sits there. Do they randomly pick a million people or was it the first million to download the app or attempt to download the album today?

Posted via Android Central App

aow1980

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
How did you guys get it? I downloaded the app pretty quickly after it was available and now when I open the app it just sits there. Do they randomly pick a million people or was it the first million to download the app or attempt to download the album today?

I had to open and close the app a few times

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

How do you copy to your SD Card?

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
How do you copy to your SD Card?

You can use any file explorer to do this I believe or just hook up to your computer, all the files are on the phone storage in the music folder

edit: kind of sucks it's only 160 kbps but it's free right? can't complain lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908