I need a download that does not compress music.

sad cricket

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I am a new member of the S4 community. I came from an Apple iPhone 4 and have been an Apple devotee for many years. I thought I would make the leap to the other side because I like the performance and larger screen of the S4. So far I have been mostly happy with my new phone. The transition from iOS to Android is not without some pain, which I kind of expected. A few days ago I decided to transfer iTunes collection from my Mac to the S4. I am using Android File Download. Well, the good news is every song was downloaded to my S4 smart card. But unfortunately it was at a much compressed rate; like half the bit rate that I have on iTunes. Does any one know what I can use that won't compress the bit rate while transferring from iTunes to my S4?

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Android works at file level whereas iTunes works as a Library. When you connect your phone to your computer, it should show up as a USB drive. Simply copy your music from its location on the computer to a folder on the phone. There are apps you can look into that will sync your iTunes library with your phone as if it were an iPod if you prefer to manage you library via iTunes. (Doubletwist, etc).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar