So I searched, I read, I got no answers. I bought my S4 the other day and all sites I found said the update was released hut I still cannot move apps to SD. Everything on my phone is updated and I'm on sprints jetwork. Are sprint customers still waiting for this update? I'm hesitant to root because my S2 didn't have much root support and it seems that developers move on after a while... Thanks.

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 2
    07-04-2013 10:57 AM
    He not come to US carriers yet. :/

Typical android
    07-04-2013 11:04 AM
    Makes hy soul hurt to hear that. Thank you for the update.

07-04-2013 11:09 AM
    I did not come to the US yet. We gotta wait some more.
    07-04-2013 11:10 AM
    So I searched, I read, I got no answers. I bought my S4 the other day and all sites I found said the update was released hut I still cannot move apps to SD. Everything on my phone is updated and I'm on sprints jetwork. Are sprint customers still waiting for this update? I'm hesitant to root because my S2 didn't have much root support and it seems that developers move on after a while... Thanks.

Look through your stuff... I just went in and made sure all my pictures and videos are moved to the SD card. Sometimes things default to the device - also even when you can move apps to SD, the developers of the apps have to enable this before it will even work. Even then, the cache of some of the apps will still be stored on the device. I have quite a few apps on my phone and still have 7gb left. I would have to have 200 5mb apps to full just one gig... What are you concerned about?

Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk
    Formerly "Evo_girl"
    07-04-2013 11:13 AM
    Look through your stuff... I just went in and made sure all my pictures and videos are moved to the SD card. Sometimes things default to the device - also even when you can move apps to SD, the developers of the apps have to enable this before it will even work. Even then, the cache of some of the apps will still be stored on the device. I have quite a few apps on my phone and still have 7gb left. I would have to have 200 5mb apps to full just one gig... What are you concerned about?

Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk
    Formerly "Evo_girl"
    Methinks truslide just wants to move apps to sd to release phone memory for day to day app usage. With a 64Gb MicroSD card I prefer to move my racing games that generally have huge data files.

@ truslide - I've just moved from an SGS2 that was superbly supported by the SlimBean crew, with regular updates that continue today. I will say that my partner has an SGS3 and I now have an SGS4 and moving apps to SD is sketchy at best. I AM confident that a SlimBean 4.3 ROM will surface sometime in the near future. Apps2SD support may be some time coming.
    07-06-2013 01:47 PM