Hi!

I recieved my S4 yesterday and I was thrilled to start testing it out. I was kinda dissapointed when i figured out that the phone didn't do the things my fingers wanted it to.
    Examples:
    If I hold my finger on an app it should release from the screen and I should be able to move it. This only happens some times, but mostly it just opens the app.
    If I scroll through pages or the start screen I open a link or an app if I thouch it while scrolling.
    In Snapchat, if I try to hold the camera button to capture a movie it only work every 5th time or something like that. Same problem when I try to open pictures or videos on Snapchat I have to tap 4-5 times for it to work.
    When i try to write text with Swype it writes one single letter standalone before the word starts to appear. VERY irritating!

I had an S3 before my S4 and I know how a smart phone should react to touching and swyping.

If this is the way the S4 works I won't hesitate switching back to my S3, because this sucks! :P

Is there anything I should try to fix it or should I return it?

(btw, I don't have any plastic film on the screen.)

-Sindre
    07-04-2013 04:31 PM
    Sounds to me like you may have a defective model.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-04-2013 04:39 PM
    That is so typically my luck... Thanks for the fast answer anyway
    07-04-2013 04:42 PM
    Did you ever find anything with the S4 or just got it swapped out? I have the funkiest behavior with mine and like you I come from the S3 and no way the screen should respond like this.

Plenty of times I can't even end a call until it just hangs up on it's own because the screen doesn't respond
    10-15-2013 07:49 PM
    Did you ever find anything with the S4 or just got it swapped out? I have the funkiest behavior with mine and like you I come from the S3 and no way the screen should respond like this.

Plenty of times I can't even end a call until it just hangs up on it's own because the screen doesn't respond
    Hi! I had to send it to the shop to get it repaired. They replaced the screen and then it worked perfectly!
    10-16-2013 01:37 AM