Hi there. I'm brand new to the forum. Just got a Galaxy S4 last week...coming from an iPhone 5. So far I'm really liking it. One annoyance is that the phone does something strange when being used with my car's bt audio system. If I start a song then restart the car, the song starts over from the beginning. Although it's not a deal killer, it's really annoying as my phone is my primary means of music in my car. My iPhone would "remember" where the song left off and resume from that point the next time I started the car. Is that something that the GS4 is unable to do? Or could it be something weird between my car's audio system and the GS4?

Any input would be great! Thanks!
    07-07-2013 12:08 AM
    if your using the stock audio player go into settings from the music app. you should find a setting that will stop that and will just continue from when you left off. hope this helps. you can always google your problem and youll find an answer. good luck
    07-07-2013 01:38 AM
    Thanks I'll take a look at that. I did google this first...just couldn't find anything.
    07-07-2013 10:27 AM
    did you ever find a solution to this problem? i'm having the same issue, which wouldn't be that big a deal if i was just listening to music. however, having to find your exact spot in a 2 hour podcast every time you get in and out of the car is quite annoying...
    08-21-2013 11:59 AM