Have a Sammy SG4. Any way to change the system sounds on the device? I guess "system sounds" is the best way to put it. If I hit any icon or navigate through any application, I hear the water drop sound - and it's getting so annoying! Any way to change that outside of turning it off in settings?

Bonus points: There are some things I'd like to take with me to the new phone, say some live wallpapers and sounds that aren't on the S4 but reside on my S2. Any way to take transfer those?

Thanks!
    07-07-2013 09:56 AM
    Bonus points: There are some things I'd like to take with me to the new phone, say some live wallpapers and sounds that aren't on the S4 but reside on my S2. Any way to take transfer those?
    You can use Samsung Smart Switch Mobile:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.easyMover

There's also Easy Phone Sync:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nc.android.app
    07-07-2013 10:07 AM
    The Samsung Switch doesn't work with my GS2 Sprint variant, sadly. Perhaps that Easy Sync, but I've really already migrated to the new phone, maybe it can pick up and move certain pieces, although seeing that I can't seem to find where these certain notification, wallpaper, and program files are located, I doubt they can be moved. And, I still need the first part of my question answered: changing the annoying "drip" system sound! Thanks!
    07-07-2013 11:01 AM
    For the sounds, have you tried going into the following?

Settings>MyDevice>Sound and then scroll down to System. On my phone I have an option to turn on /off touch sounds.
    07-07-2013 02:22 PM
    Yes, I can turn them off, but...is it possible to change the sound to something else?

Tried to move things I'd like to have on my new phone, but seems they must be locked ot the phone, 'cause I can't find 'em or a way to do it. SIgh.
    07-07-2013 03:09 PM
    I missed that part in your OP. The sound it makes is the default sound for the 'unlock effect' for the lock screen. I know with my phone, if I set the unlock effect to 'light' I get a higher pitched sound and if I set it to 'ripple' it makes the water sound. Not sure you can change it beyond that, but I'm guessing you could probably root the phone and change it up.
    07-07-2013 03:34 PM