So I love Google Now, but every since Saturday most of the time I'm getting "No Cards." It's of course a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, it has been working great since probably Friday. I factory restored it and it was good for like a day in a half and now it says "no cards" again. Is there a way to get to it's settings? I do have all of the locations on as well (well the ones the need to be on t make it work).
    07-07-2013 08:32 PM
    So I love Google Now, but every since Saturday most of the time I'm getting "No Cards." It's of course a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, it has been working great since probably Friday. I factory restored it and it was good for like a day in a half and now it says "no cards" again. Is there a way to get to it's settings? I do have all of the locations on as well (well the ones the need to be on t make it work).
    I had this issue on my HTC One. I removed the widget, did a reboot and put back to widget. It was fine after that.
    07-07-2013 09:21 PM
    It's been happening the last couple days on my Nexus 4 as well. Might be a Google Now glitch, or a glitch with the widget. This afternoon I removed the widget and added it again, and it's been working fine since.
    07-07-2013 10:13 PM
    Sometimes there just aren't any cards to display. Though I think it was a bad decision to make it so the app doesn't open when you tap the widget in this case. You can always open Google Search if you don't have any cards to display and want to get to your Google Now settings as a work around.
    07-08-2013 09:10 AM
    I have the same exact issue with my HTC One, and I just tried what was suggest below but it didn't work. Have you found any other solution?
    07-17-2013 07:24 PM
    I had the same thing where the widget would stop displaying cards for days.

I found the widget would start to display the cards again if I opened the Google app (blue icon on Verizon s4) in the app tray.
    08-06-2013 04:43 AM
    Got the same problem - will only show the cards if I go into the google search
    have to do it every day.
    08-06-2013 08:05 AM
    Got the same problem - will only show the cards if I go into the google search
    have to do it every day.

May have figured out my own problem.
    I have the snapdragon batteryguru installed, that may be preventing the card updates until I enter the app
    08-12-2013 09:45 AM