so i purchased an app from the store for 3.99 , i recently upgraded my phone from the S3 to the S4, i went to download the new app on my new phone and now it wants me to pay for the app again. is this normal?
    07-09-2013 04:53 PM
    so i purchased an app from the store for 3.99 , i recently upgraded my phone from the S3 to the S4, i went to download the new app on my new phone and now it wants me to pay for the app again. is this normal?
    No, make sure nothing is screwy with your Google Account or that you didn't use a different one to purchase it with. My wife had the same issue till I realized it was her gmail address not mine listed as the play store account.
    07-09-2013 05:11 PM
    Im sure Im using the correct account, i only have one gmail address, i even emailed the maker of the app, they wont respond...
    07-09-2013 05:48 PM
    Im sure Im using the correct account, i only have one gmail address, i even emailed the maker of the app, they wont respond...
    Did the app come with a serial number? If yes that could be the issue. Play store is suppose to let you redone the apps again with no issues, but some app makers tie the app to a specific account or email address or serial number.

Can you link the app in the play store.

Hopefully he doesn't play a NE Hunter otherwise you're screwed.
    07-09-2013 09:56 PM
    Just to be clear, you got it from Google play store, not Samsung apps right?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD
    07-09-2013 10:32 PM
    You do not see it as a paid app in the google play store under all apps tab?
    07-09-2013 10:46 PM
    HAHA Farish.. thanks for the laugh about the NE hunter!

here is the link to the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dHlsZS5tbXMiXQ..

maybe its tied to the serial number on my old phone??? thats all i can think of...
    07-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Check under My Apps in the play store and see if it shows. Also look at othrr apps youve paid for. They all should be there unless you got it from another app store (amazon perhaps?). If it is missing but others are there, its a google account problem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    07-10-2013 12:19 PM
    *IF* you purchased from the Play Store you should be able to use it from any device. Some apps, however, have you make the purchase from outside the Playstore (you install a trial version then buy a license key from the app developer's site, for example), and in that case there are no guarantees it will work on other devices.
    07-10-2013 01:24 PM
    *IF* you purchased from the Play Store you should be able to use it from any device. Some apps, however, have you make the purchase from outside the Playstore (you install a trial version then buy a license key from the app developer's site, for example), and in that case there are no guarantees it will work on other devices.
    Ive done this once. Never again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    07-10-2013 02:09 PM