So I CF rooted my phone and now I dont know what to do..

ncreptile

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I CF rooted my app and now I have no idea what to do?

Congrats you are rooted.. Now what? All that was downloaded to my PC was Odin and nothing else.

SO I am under the impression that normal rooting installs a Backup tool. With chainfire I didnt seem to get this.

What do most of you do after rooting? I would like to get rid of the bookmarks that are from stock.. any idea on how to get rid of those?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Most people root to either install custom firmware on their phone or enable features of apps that require root access. If you didn't have a good reason to root you probably should have held off. Since you did it, though, make sure you read a ton about anything you want to do. I'm not trying to be mean or whatever, but being rooted comes with a responsibility to know how what you're about to do will impact your device. Having an error occur during a rom install could make your device unusable until someone tells you how to fix it. Be armed with that knowledge beforehand.

Also, read up on ADB and how to use it to help restore your phone should something go bad. Please ensure you arm yourself with knowledge. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol