First off, excuse me if this has been beaten to death. This is my first android device (galaxy s4), and I cant seem to choose a new wallpaper without it being cropped out. Is there an app or a way to resize the picture so that nothing is cropped out?
    07-10-2013 06:59 PM
    First off, excuse me if this has been beaten to death. This is my first android device (galaxy s4), and I cant seem to choose a new wallpaper without it being cropped out. Is there an app or a way to resize the picture so that nothing is cropped out?
    There are several apps that will let you select a wallpaper in full and not in the stupid assanine way implemented by Google (this crap started in honeycomb). I've always used "Wallpaper for Tablets" ( works fine on phones too) its technically a live wallpaper, but because you're setting a stagnant image doesn't suffer the battery drain that other live walls do! Has some neat extra features too like setting per home screen wallpaper!

Posted via Android Central App
    07-10-2013 07:23 PM
    I've downloaded the app and selected a image from my gallery, however, my wallpaper does not change. Is there a place to confirm or save the change?
    07-10-2013 07:51 PM
    I've downloaded the app and selected a image from my gallery, however, my wallpaper does not change. Is there a place to confirm or save the change?
    Check out "Simple image wallpaper free". It lets you select full resolution pictures for wallpapers. First make sure to select the "Simple image wallpaper" in your Live wallpapers; then select the picture and bingo! :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    07-10-2013 08:12 PM