I need some recommendations for replacement earbuds that have a mic, volume buttons and that 3rd button found on the stock earbuds that come with the S4. The stick ones dont stay in my ear at all even if I keep my head perfectly still they pop out in a minute or two. Its totally crazy as I have been wearing earbuds since I purchased the original ipod many years ago and never had this problem. I tried all three sizes and none of them work.

So any suggestions? I am having a hard time finding a good replacement.
    07-10-2013 07:24 PM
    Those buttons can be hit or miss unless they're made specifically made for your device. I use Skull Candy earbuds but only the middle button (play/pause) works.
    07-11-2013 07:24 AM
    You could try these posted in this thread. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=294119

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-11-2013 04:16 PM
    07-11-2013 04:21 PM
    I need some recommendations for replacement earbuds that have a mic, volume buttons and that 3rd button found on the stock earbuds that come with the S4. The stick ones dont stay in my ear at all even if I keep my head perfectly still they pop out in a minute or two. Its totally crazy as I have been wearing earbuds since I purchased the original ipod many years ago and never had this problem. I tried all three sizes and none of them work.

So any suggestions? I am having a hard time finding a good replacement.
    Buy Bose headphones. They are a little expensive, but they sound amazing. Also they are rugged. I bought mine a year ago and they act like they are brand new. I used to go through cheap headphones every 2-3 months. They hold up in the gym and when running. I just can't give them high enough marks. They were like $130 and are perfect.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0043W...cUvbUpU2914425

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    07-11-2013 10:21 PM
    Do you know if these are the Same barbuds are the same at Costco for 99.00

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
    07-14-2013 10:42 AM
    Do you know if these are the Same barbuds are the same at Costco for 99.00

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
    Idk. I would need a link to the product. Bose made 2 different models. The $130 pair are the higher quality ones. The $130 pair have the inline microphone. The cheaper ones do not have the microphone. The cheap ones usually run around $100. I bought the higher-end ones about a year ago and they cost $130. I would imagine they would be cheaper now.

07-14-2013 06:22 PM
    http://m.costco.com/Bose%C2%AE-Mobil...100057724.html

The Bose Mobile In-ear Headset is exclusively designed for greater control of select iPod, iPad and iPhone models. The inline mic and remote let you control volume, track selection and voice applications directly from the headset. You also can switch seamlessly between calls and music with a convenient inline microphone and answer/end button. It has an enhanced acoustic design that helps your music sound smoother and more natural. Proprietary StayHear tips offer greater stability and are available in three sizes to help provide a fit thats right for nearly all listeners. They are comfortable for hours of phone calls and music listening.

I just tried the buds that came with my phone they're pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    07-15-2013 12:27 AM
    http://m.costco.com/Bose%C2%AE-Mobil...100057724.html

The Bose Mobile In-ear Headset is exclusively designed for greater control of select iPod, iPad and iPhone models. The inline mic and remote let you control volume, track selection and voice applications directly from the headset. You also can switch seamlessly between calls and music with a convenient inline microphone and answer/end button. It has an enhanced acoustic design that helps your music sound smoother and more natural. Proprietary StayHear tips offer greater stability and are available in three sizes to help provide a fit thats right for nearly all listeners. They are comfortable for hours of phone calls and music listening.

I just tried the buds that came with my phone they're pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, those would be the same ones. They work for android as well. The button by the mic can be used to hangup calls and pause music on android.

Droidful likes this.
    07-15-2013 11:07 AM