02-16-2018 11:25 PM
28 12
tools
    This is probably relevant, since I'm using an LG G Pad and just today it stopped playing mp4 videos created by the device itself, but will play everything else.
    01-31-2016 03:11 PM
    Same EXACT problem here. New Galaxy S4, new Samsung micro SD card (64 gb), and some .mp4 files play just fine, and some don't.

On my macbook pro, I opened two Finder windows side by side, showing the video file as it lives on the micro SD card, and the file that lives on my hard drive. The video on my hard drive plays just fine in all the video players. Then I tried playing the same video file directly from the micro SD card, and no dice. If I delete the vid from the card and copy the working one from my laptop over, all of a sudden it won't work.

Guys? Anyone? Someone HAS to have figured this out by now…

DG
    Boss.
    i have a problem.
    one of my important file r not support.
    i take it with my Huwaei mobile. the video was perfectly captured. the file size is 3.6 Gb.file is on my sd card and my pc also.
    now the problem is video is not supported. when i try to play my video than one eror come " can't play this file "

now plzzz kindly tell me boss what to do?
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    08-30-2017 06:45 PM
    Not really a galaxy s4 issue.. however

Just got a 64gb sd card. I have some MP4 movies that I want on my phone.

The mp4 files work fine on my pc, they play just fine in any media player no issue.
    I then move them to the SD card, half the movies play fine, the other half either dont play at all and give me an error like "Unable to play" or work for hlf the movie and then stop and give me the same error.

Same thing when put in the phone.. Half the movies work while the others either dont play or only half the movie plays before "unable to play".

If I delete the file, then reinstall it, after 4-5 tries it sometimes works just fine..
    I clicked the "reformat" on the galaxy s4 for the card..

Im at a loss, any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    don't delete android file i took mine out then put back in and put my movie files back in seem to be working now i have all movies in there.
    02-16-2018 11:25 PM
28 12