I was wondering how prevalent the horrible crashes I'm getting in this game are for other S4 owners. When the game is working it runs fine, but I haven't been able to play the game for ten whole minutes with it it locking my whole device and requiring a battery pull (power volume up doesn't even restart).

Posted via Android Central App
    07-11-2013 10:21 AM
    I was wondering how prevalent the horrible crashes I'm getting in this game are for other S4 owners. When the game is working it runs fine, but I haven't been able to play the game for ten whole minutes with it it locking my whole device and requiring a battery pull (power volume up doesn't even restart).

Is there too many background processes running? I had played NFS Most Wanted and Modern Combat without any problems.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-11-2013 10:32 AM
    Is there too many background processes running? I had played NFS Most Wanted and Modern Combat without any problems.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Nope. Even when I reboot and load it up again it still locks up. Running stock as well. Also, running the official app from the google play store.

07-11-2013 11:44 AM

Try re-installing it, I've played it for a decent 2hrs and no crashing or stutters in game play.

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    tvouge likes this.
    07-11-2013 02:06 PM
    Try re-installing it, I've played it for a decent 2hrs and no crashing or stutters in game play.

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    Tried this twice. Still no dice. Looking at the reviews on the play store, this is a common issue. Requesting a refund.

07-12-2013 11:27 AM