I am having trouble syncing my school email to the email app/gmail app. For the email app it says it cant connect to the server when i try to add the account and i tried both pop3 and IMAP. SO i decided to try to use the gmail app because my school account is run off the gmail servers. But when i add the account it says its syncing my emails and it just keeps saying it is syncing and never actually syncs the emails.
    07-12-2013 04:30 PM
    It may be more than just setting sync in the app, what's the phone set to for sync? Check the notification bar to make sure auto-sync is on
    07-12-2013 08:36 PM
    I am having trouble syncing my school email to the email app/gmail app. For the email app it says it cant connect to the server when i try to add the account and i tried both pop3 and IMAP. SO i decided to try to use the gmail app because my school account is run off the gmail servers. But when i add the account it says its syncing my emails and it just keeps saying it is syncing and never actually syncs the emails.
    Go to your settings-more-application manager and go to Gmail and clear your data, then redo your settings and be sure to set the account correctly and that sync is on.
    07-12-2013 09:10 PM