Under Apps > My Files > All Files > Device Storage, I have a folder named Cocoafish. When I open the folder it has another folder named log and when I open it, it has Push Client logs starting Tuesday (07/09/2013) -- I believe the day I updated my firmware. It wasn't there before when I first got my phone. Does anybody else have this file and do you know what is for? Thanks!
    07-12-2013 11:54 PM
    I have it on my S3, but have no idea what it is or what it's from. I've deleted it and it pops up the next day for whatever reason. Any insight to what it's from would be cool. I first noticed it last week, but haven't updated anything except a couple apps. Kinda fishy
    07-13-2013 12:01 AM
    I have it on my S3, but have no idea what it is or what it's from. I've deleted it and it pops up the next day for whatever reason. Any insight to what it's from would be cool. I first noticed it last week, but haven't updated anything except a couple apps. Kinda fishy
    Glad I'm not the only one with this file. In my case, I never had it before (or at least didn't notice) until recently and the push client logs go only as far as when I updated my firmware. I'm curious as to what it's for so I hope someone can shed some light to us. Also want to know if everyone, or most, has this folder/file as well. Thanks!
    07-13-2013 07:35 AM
    I just checked, no file or anything by the name of cocoafish.
    I got my phone on July 1 and haven't got the latest firmware update (the one that lets you move apps to SD card) from Sprint.
    Whenever I get that update I will check again and report back.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away
    07-13-2013 08:02 AM
    I just checked, no file or anything by the name of cocoafish.
    I got my phone on July 1 and haven't got the latest firmware update (the one that lets you move apps to SD card) from Sprint.
    Whenever I get that update I will check again and report back.

Thanks Stargate! Your update will be much appreciated.

Anyone else have this file/folder in their phone?
    07-13-2013 01:57 PM
    Under Apps > My Files > All Files > Device Storage, I have a folder named Cocoafish. When I open the folder it has another folder named log and when I open it, it has Push Client logs starting Tuesday (07/09/2013) -- I believe the day I updated my firmware. It wasn't there before when I first got my phone. Does anybody else have this file and do you know what is for? Thanks!
    Chances are one of your carrier bloatware app or some other app you may have uses the Cocoafish backend framework to operate off of.
    07-13-2013 02:15 PM

No problem!

07-13-2013 06:07 PM
    So i started doing some digging, and apparently cocoafish was bought by appcelerator back in February. And they are one of the biggest app developers out there, do you have any of these apps on your phone? Because I sure do. Sounds like farish is right, some of our apps use cocoafish as a backend framework to operate properly. Cocoafish is a cloud based service which provides a variety of services to mobile clients through a REST api.

So it seems legit, and should be there as far as i can tell. Hope this helps answer some questions.
    Mont Hall likes this.
    07-15-2013 02:53 PM
    I to have this file recently added. I know for a fact because I go into my files everyday where I have to type things and email them. I noticed mine about 6 days ago. I erased it and it was back the next day. The logs start on 7/9/13 as well. I haven't received any update, nor have I updated any apps because I'm not liking the permissions and hating how Bump pretty much updated itself from me using it a few weeks ago(I've got like 37 waiting to be updated), it now automatically ask me "who is this picture of" but I never updated... anyway. If someone knows what this is from please let me know
    07-17-2013 02:30 PM
    I to have this file recently added. I know for a fact because I go into my files everyday where I have to type things and email them. I noticed mine about 6 days ago. I erased it and it was back the next day. The logs start on 7/9/13 as well. I haven't received any update, nor have I updated any apps because I'm not liking the permissions and hating how Bump pretty much updated itself from me using it a few weeks ago(I've got like 37 waiting to be updated), it now automatically ask me "who is this picture of" but I never updated... anyway. If someone knows what this is from please let me know
    Chances are if it isn't from your regular apps, it is one of the apps your carrier has on your device.
    07-17-2013 03:09 PM

Okay, so finally my phone got the new update today!
    I've looked and there's no cocoafish anywhere to be found.
    Who's your carrier?
    I'm with Sprint.

Anyway, I just notice I have 3 new wallpapers.
    One with a canoe, another with a road and a nice view and a blue one.
    I notice the blue wallpaper was on my phone right after the update, so I looked for more and that's how I found the other 2.

Attached Thumbnails Do you have a Cocoafish folder in My Files and what is it for?-1374116743385.jpg   Do you have a Cocoafish folder in My Files and what is it for?-1374116755209.jpg   Do you have a Cocoafish folder in My Files and what is it for?-1374116765478.jpg  
    07-17-2013 10:08 PM