Hello!
    I have a 16 GB S4 with Verizon. Out of the box I only have 8gb left of internal memory with those preloaded apps installed that i dont even use. But I am able to transfer my apps, music, pics to SD card so I have no problem with that issue. Being able to move apps to SD card somehow helps a little. Now, My question is,(or more like my curiosity) , what are other files/data that i can SAFELY move or transfer to SD card without messing up the phone system/software???
    I know media files, apps, music, photos are ok. I am just basically wanting to save more memory on my phone. My phone is not rooted and i dont want to root. Thanks. Also, Any tips on how to save more memory will be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-13-2013 01:08 AM
    Hello!
    I have a 16 GB S4 with Verizon. Out of the box I only have 8gb left of internal memory with those preloaded apps installed that i dont even use. But I am able to transfer my apps, music, pics to SD card so I have no problem with that issue. Being able to move apps to SD card somehow helps a little. Now, My question is,(or more like my curiosity) , what are other files/data that i can SAFELY move or transfer to SD card without messing up the phone system/software???
    I know media files, apps, music, photos are ok. I am just basically wanting to save more memory on my phone. My phone is not rooted and i dont want to root. Thanks. Also, Any tips on how to save more memory will be greatly appreciated.

As long as your not rooted, anything touchwiz will let you move *should* be safe.

07-13-2013 01:43 AM
    Media (photos, music, videos, etc.) will be the big thing to consider putting on the external SD card. Unless you play high end games you probably won't need to move any apps to the SD card. Just watch for anything you download from the internet to see that it ends up on the external card as well. That's usually just a bunch more media that can safely be stored externally.
    07-15-2013 10:25 AM