aircall accept doesn't auto-turn on speakerphone

Spartacus MD

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
When i first got the phone it used to work but now for some reason when i wave my hand over the phone it will answer the call but not place it on speakerphone. I checked and the setting for "automatically turn on speakerphone" is on. I have restarted the phone several times and still having the issue.

I might add that I do have an app installed called soundabout...which stops the phone from using the speakerphone if there are headphones plugged in (the GS4 by default will make notification sounds and even system sounds like volume up or down, through the speakerphone even if headphones are plugged in....which is idiotic to me considering that the point of me putting headphones in is to keep my phone from disturbing others around me.)

If that app is the culprit, what is the alternative?

woodslink

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
When i first got the phone it used to work but now for some reason when i wave my hand over the phone it will answer the call but not place it on speakerphone. I checked and the setting for "automatically turn on speakerphone" is on. I have restarted the phone several times and still having the issue.

I might add that I do have an app installed called soundabout...which stops the phone from using the speakerphone if there are headphones plugged in (the GS4 by default will make notification sounds and even system sounds like volume up or down, through the speakerphone even if headphones are plugged in....which is idiotic to me considering that the point of me putting headphones in is to keep my phone from disturbing others around me.)

If that app is the culprit, what is the alternative?

The new version of SoundAbout has a "Notification behavior" Section. In that section is a setting called "SoundAbout Service". You can shut off the service, close the app and swipe it from the app list. Then you can test if "automatically tun on speakerphone" works.

When you need SoundAbout, you can go back and turn the Service setting back on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08